The recipe is very simple and takes less than half an in preparation. Introducing to you the very healthy, mouth-watering Methi Parathas (Fenugreek leaves Flat Breads)
The dish is a must have in winters as Methi or Fenugreek Leaves are very beneficial in solving Digestion problem, which are very common during winters as the physical activities are reduced, it also helps in reducing cholesterol, also a very rich source of Iron.
Apart from that the Parathas are made in wheat so they are light in weight for the stomach and super tasty!
Methi Leaves: 2 cups (finely chopped)
Green Chillies: 2 (finely chopped)
Wheat Floor: 4 cups
Vegetable oil: 2 Table Spoons
Ajwain Seeds (Carom seeds): 1 Tea spoon
Salt: 1 Tea Spoon
Jeera (Cumin): 1 Tea Spoon
(Ingredients for 8 Parathas)
Cooking and preparation time- 1 hour total
- Take a Large bowl and put the floor in it. Add all the other ingredients and take help of warm water to make into a soft dough!
- Keep the dough aside for half an hour.
- Keep the Tawa (Hotplate) over the flame and start rolling the small portions of dough into a round parathas (flat breads).
- If you want to use oil or ghee to cook it from both the sides, till light brown spots are visible.
- Serve hot with Green Chatni or Tomato Sauce